Job Reference: W40533
Salary: £20,800 - £24,336
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client based in Redgrave, Diss, are recruiting for a permanent Dispatch Operative to join their team
£10.00 per hour (during probation period) + £50 attendance bonus (based on full required shift attendance) and £10.45 per hour (based on full required shift attendance) + £50 attendance bonus (based on full required shift attendance)
Main Job Purpose:
To ensure all products are successfully and efficiently picked and dispatched on time. Working together with other dispatch staff in a constructive manner as safely and effectively as possible.
1. Liaise with Dispatch Management team regarding daily orders.
2. Ensure orders are picked accurately on time and are correctly documented.
3. Check products are correctly dated.
4. Check products are at correct temperature.
5. Check that quality of the products, to be dispatched, meet the required standard. Report any problems regarding quality of any product to Dispatch Assistant Manager.
6. Ensure all chill and cold stores are clean and tidy throughout the day.
7. Maintain all aspects of company policy (as per the Company Handbook).
8. To work with all staff and customers in a positive, professional manner.
9. Carry out daily inspections on Forklift, Powered Pallet truck & Pivot steer Trucks, in accordance with the latest regulations for loading and unloading deliveries.
10. Comply at all times with safe systems of work and working procedures, follow company Health & Safety policies.
11. Any other duties required connected with poultry processing.
4 days on 4 days off from 10:00am – 22:45pm
6 days per week during the Company’s Christmas Production Period.
Extra hours worked will be paid at overtime rates (x1.333)
Forklift and pallet truck licence required, but training can be given.
• Subsidised Staff Shop
• Subsidised Canteen Facility “Wild Duck Canteen”
• External counselling support available to all staff
• Christmas bonus
• All PPE provided
• Full company induction provided on line or face to face (please note you will be paid for the training with your first payment).
• Free lunch on your first day
Ref Code: W40533
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Additional Benefits & Requirements