Job Reference: W45037
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
Working Hours Monday to Friday from 14:00pm to 22:30pm
1. JOB PURPOSE
To audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances. To support the factory processed and technical functions to ensure product meets the required standards of both Company Foods and Customers.
2. KEY RESULTS AREAS AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- To check and audit all process documentation to ensure this is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- To audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
- To ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
- To ensure that products meet customer and Company specifications.
- Report all necessary matters to the QA Team Leader / Supervisor, ensuring that he/she is fully aware of relevant production, personnel, quality and OV issues.
- To undertake such ad hoc duties as may be required in order to benefit the business.
- Ensure microbiological, water and nutritional testing samples are collected as per routine.
- Ensure hygiene chemical testing is carried out as per routine.
- Help ensure staff adhere to stated hygiene and personal hygiene policies.
- To audit critical control parameters within the factory processes.
Food Related Qualification
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent written and communication skills
Previous experience in Quality in the Food Industry