Job Reference: W40535
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Working hours 10am to 7pm
To organise and communicate with the Quality Operatives on a daily basis to ensure effective monitoring, recording and corrective actioning of all production line processes and to provide holiday cover when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To check and audit all process documentation to ensure this is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- To audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
- To ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
- To ensure that products meet customer and Company specifications.
- To ensure the correct calibration of temperature probes and scales occur and review and report monthly
- Completion and registration of the ALS system for micro testing
- To ensure Water testing is completed and sent to laboratory and documented and update Quality/Technical Manager
- Ensure completion of any required customer/ factory samples
- Signing off customer samples to ensure specification and quality is met
- A food related Qualification
- Experience in a food Quality role
- Flexible approach
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills