Job Reference: W39190
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Sunday-Friday mid shift
Monitor the quality and safety of all products produced by the factory and ensure all agreed customer specifications are adhered to.
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete and all products manuals, size templates, colour standards are available in line during manufacturing process.
- Monitor scaling of raw materials, mixing recipes to ensure compliance with mixing sheet
- Ensure deposit weights specifications are met.
- Monitor process to ensure specifications are being followed, check product and compare to colour standards, and check internal temperatures.
- Compare product specifications; check size, dimension, colour and other attributes of finished product.
- Monitor packaging to ensure correct labelling, date coding, and correct packaging is being followed.
- Placing questionable product on hold, stopping production line to correct or prevent product quality issues.
- Monitor and check all CCP &QCP points.
- Monitor and record metal detector checks on regular agreed basis. Assisting in the maintenance of all quality systems.
- Take all completed sheets to the Technical Department on a daily basis.
- Daily temperature checks
- Despatch checks
- Shelf life/ Taste panel samples collection
- Previous experience working in the food industry ideally in a quality related role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills