Job Reference: W40742
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client based in Tewkesbury are recruiting for a Night Transport Supervisor to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Working Hours: 48 hours per week, 4 nights to include Friday & Saturday
The successful applicant will have a clean UK driving licence Category C+E, with
experience driving and/or shunting Class 1 and 2 vehicles.
Key duties include:
- To lead, supervise and motivate HGV Drivers, Tanker Drivers, Shunters and Banksmen to ensure operational and departmental goals are met
- Control drivers’ start times and vehicle exit times by planning, organising and utilising resources effectively - ensuring the employee rota is issued, with holiday and sickness covered
- Provide cover for other roles within the Haulage Department when required including banksman and shunter driver
- Collate weekly/monthly transport information and data, and monitoring all vehicle inspection records to ensure compliance with operators’ licence obligations and undertakings
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days’ holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Refer a friend - potentially receive £500
- Additional day of holiday after 3 years’ service
- Employee shop - discounted products
- Group personal pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Health and wellbeing benefit
Due to high volumes of applications if you have not received a response within one week please take this as your application has not been successful but we appreciate your interest.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums