Job Reference: CGA39196
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
This is an exciting new role with an industry-leading food manufacture who produces both private label and brand products distributed across the USA.
They now seek to hire a talented QA Manager with extensive HACCP management, product specifications, laboratory management, regulatory and GMP experience to lead their QA department.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved;
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements;
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation;
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;
- Writing technical and management systems reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science (or related discipline);
- 5+ years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry specifically related to liquids;
- 2-4 years’ supervisory experience;
- Proven track record of working with cross functional teams.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary, bonus, benefits, pension and the opportunity to build their career with a growing food company.
When you apply, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format, and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume. We look forward to hearing from you today!